The Polish Accreditation Committee, in line with its 2012 – 2015 strategy as well as in accordance with suggestions formulated in a report summarizing findings of independent experts during an external review of PKA's activities performed in November 2013, organise on 27 and 28 March 2014 a seminar in Cracow for international experts who take part in programme and insitutional evaluations performed by the Committee.
The general aim of this closed to the public seminar is to improve experts skills, mainly in the following areas:
- within programme assessment procedure:
- assessment of curriculas based on the learning outcomes;
- assessment of activities undertaken by HEIs' units to improve internationalization of teaching and learning;
- assessment of employees involvement in creation and realisation of study programmes;
- within institutional assessment procedure:
- assessment of internal quality assurance system;
- assessment of internationalisation – related issues;
- assessment of doctoral and post – diploma studies.